Sunday, September 7, 2014

Quiet Sunday

In the morning I got to "talk" with Amanda a little bit. I think it was good for both of us. After talking, I decided I would walk to Hapjeong and see what I could find for lunch. It was a nice walk along the stream and as I walked I thought a lot. I also had some talking time with God. It was good to catch up and offer thanks and ask for help.

I got to Hapjeong and wandered around, trying to decide what sounded good to me. I've been feeling hungry, but I don't really want to eat anything. Maybe I'm still missing food from back home. I ended up picking a cafe and getting a cheese panini with a salad, and splurged and got a peach iced tea. After lunch I walked to HomePlus and was going to get a few groceries and decided that I didn't really need anything there and didn't want to deal with the crowds so I came home. I was trying to fight it, but ended up taking a nap.

Jacob came over after he had lunch with one of his Korean friends. We had a long talk about the past week and some of the arguments we had had. I made pasta for dinner and after he cleaned up, he headed home.

I called on the support of many of my girl friends and felt lucky that they were able to offer advice and send love and prayers to me. Boyhe agreed to meet with me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment