Sunday, September 28, 2014

Usual Sunday

I went back to Hannam for church again. I enjoyed the atmosphere and priest. Even though it's a long trek, it's worth it.

After mass, I went to Noksapyeong, about 3 subway stops away from the church for lunch. I found a place that had Philly cheesesteaks and tried one with fries for a set. It was really good and I hope to go back soon!

I came home and took a nap which was much needed and felt terrific. I walked to soccer and then we played for the whole 2 hours (no subs). Our friend Jes took pictures of us playing this week. I decided I would reward myself with the hard playing with hoddek, the sweet fried pancake as a snack when I got to my neighborhood.
Delicious lunch!
Outside the restaurant with a cool mural
Me with the hoddeok at home
Playing goalie
Fast as the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment