I went for a run along my stream this morning. It was quite hot as I was finishing and as much as I wanted to complete my run, I didn't feel well and had to walk the last little bit. I came home and it felt nice to take a cold shower.
After my shower I tidied my room and waited for Jacob to contact me. In the mid afternoon I went to his guesthouse with all the items for him and Troy. Shortly after I arrived, Jacob fell asleep. When he woke, he said he wasn't feeling well so I offered to go and get dinner to bring back to the guesthouse. He wanted Subway so I went and got us sandwiches. I had hoped there would also be soup I could bring back, but unlike the Subways in the US, the Korean stores don't have that option. We had dinner and I headed home early.
When I got home, I went to fill up water bottles at Emart and see if there was anything I had to get before the holiday...but Emart was a complete mad-house I couldn't deal with it so I left.
No comments:
Post a Comment