Friday, September 5, 2014

Captain Sailor Moon!

Work went okay, but it was hard to get through knowing a 5 day weekend awaited!

After work, I went to Insadong to wait for my friend, James. His nickname he earned while we were at Inje University is "Captain Sailor Moon" and his English name is James. His Korean name is hard to pronounce and I for the life of me, probably couldn't actually remember it. Anyway, while I was sitting outside waiting for him, a street performer of sorts started this bubble show with giant bubbles. It was really cool to see and made me think of my dad.

James finally arrived, a little bit late, and we went to get tea. We chatted for about 30 minutes before he had to go and meet his other appointment. He was only in Korea a week-he lives and works in China for Nike and his vacation time is done tomorrow. It was nice catching up with him and I told him he had to come back to Korea before next August so I can see him one last time.

When we split, I came home. My bank phone app changed to a new one, so I needed to get an online bank certificate thing. I tried doing it and asked MK for help over the internet, but we were not successful. She promised to help me in person some time after the Chuseok holiday.
Some of the bubbles
Captain Sailor Moon and me

No comments:

Post a Comment