Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hannam Church and Soccer

This morning I skyped with Mom for a little bit before I headed to church. I decided I would try to go back to the church near Itaewon since it is at 11AM. It's a little far-total traveling time is almost 1 hour, but not difficult to get there. As I remembered from the last time I went to this church, it is more of a parish and community than Sogang. This is an International Church and there are many families there, of all backgrounds. I enjoyed the homily and there were snacks after mass as well.

I walked from church to Itaewon to look for somewhere to have lunch. I wasn't feeling very hungry or much like eating, but decided it would be good since I had soccer later. I picked a little Italian place and ordered mushroom risotto. I was the only customer in there, but it was on the top of a hill so it had a nice view.

After lunch, I came home and I took a short nap. Then I restocked my cookie dough! :) Finally it was time to head to soccer and I decided I would walk there. I figure it's a good way to warm up. It's only about a 40 minute walk, so it's not too bad. It's also along my stream so it's nice to be in the fresher air.

We had quite a few people come out to soccer and the high school boys showed up as well. Each of our teams had 2-3 subs which is kind of annoying that we have to sit out. If the high school boys didn't come, then we would just have 3 of our own teams. Anyway, it was pretty fun and the weather was really nice.
Risotto from Itaewon

No comments:

Post a Comment