Today was an "easy" day at work. My 6th graders had a speaking test so I just had to grade their speeches. Though it was easy in the sense that I didn't have to plan much or stand up in front of them, it was kind of tiring. It was hard to hear some students, they spoke quickly and we had to make the grades fast. Also, we had to give guidance about how to do their speech and how to fill out a listening worksheet as well.
After work, I headed to GOAL to meet Jacob when he finished work. We went to Oodle Noodle (see what I mean about getting lots of Oodle Noodle?!) and got take out. Then we headed to the Han River. I had hoped to go to the southern side of the river because it's got a better view I think and it's more popular to sit there, but Jacob said he knew a spot on our side. So we walked towards where he had been and on the way found a little gazebo which was perfect to sit in. There was another one next to us, and there were 2 guys sitting in there, but it wasn't too close. Anyway, I had also brought a little mat for us to sit on and we had our dinner with the mostly set sun and a lit up bridge and river to look at. After awhile the guys next to us started playing the guitar and harmonica, so it was nice free entertainment! It started getting a little buggy and we decided to head out. Jacob tried to remember the way back and we found a bus that took us to Hongdae. We thought it would go closer to his guesthouse, but he realized it wasn't that bus. We got off and walked the rest of the way to the stop I can take one bus all the way home.
 |
| Nice sunset and view along Han |
 |
| Love oodle noodle! |
No comments:
Post a Comment