This is the second full week of teaching in four weeks! I'm super spoiled at the moment. Next week I will have a day off, the following week is a three day weekend and the week after that is a 4 day weekend (my trip to Japan)! Then starts a long stretch from mid-October to the end of December with no vacation time!
Nothing special at work today. Just making sure I'm all caught up and ready for next week. The school had a vote awhile ago about the bathrooms and they are remodeling and putting in Western toilets!
After work, I headed to Hongdae. Jacob asked to see me before I met Katie, so I stopped by for a little bit. We chatted and hung out and then I went to go meet Katie. For dinner we went to Oodle Noodle. It's so funny because sometimes I go long stretches where I don't get there and then I go back and I go many times in a short span before having a long stretch where I don't go. (I was just there last Saturday) We shared the Pad Thai and Terriyaki fried rice...yum. When we finished dinner we walked around and decided to go to Sinchon because Katie heard about an event for foreigners at a pub-type place. We decided to check it out. It was a little awkward and we just kind of hung around trying to make small talk with a few other people there. We set a goal to talk to 10 people and then we took the bus back to my place. We stopped at Emart and got some snacks before returning and having a sleepover and watched video clips.
No comments:
Post a Comment