Back to a full week of school! Last week was so nice with it being a 2 day work week! ;)
Classes weren't that exciting-pretty typical and uneventful. After work we had a staff meeting. I had such a hard time staying awake! I had meant to write some letters home and then go to the post office before meeting Min Kyung (MK) but during my hour or so of time after class before the meeting...I don't know what happened to the time! I came home and decided to take a nap because I was feeling so tired. After my nap I ran to Emart to refill my water bottles. Then it was time to go meet MK.
When I got to the station, I figured I would put some money on my card and when I left to go to the meeting place, I had someone tap me on the back as I was going up the stairs. MK was right behind me! We had to go to a camera store first for her to do an errand and then we went for dinner. As always, I let her pick since sometimes she's limited in what she can eat with her husband. She wanted to eat shabu shabu (soup) because Chris doesn't like soup! It was really good to see her again and catch up with her. It's been hard meeting her because her Dad had a stroke earlier in the spring and she wants to spend a lot of time with him. She's also married of course and lives almost an hour away. We finished dinner and moved to find a cafe so MK could help me with obtaining a certificate to do online banking on my phone (my bank changed apps so...). We ended up walking to Hongdae; it was closer for her to get home, for me to get home and we both wanted to walk off dinner.
We settled on a cafe and started doing stuff, but came to road block after road block. MK realized we should go to an ATM to figure stuff out so we walked into Hongdae to the nearest Woori Bank. Thankfully I was finally able to pay my bills and we got the certificate so I can now use the app on my phone again. I'm so indebted to MK and thankful she's my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment