Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Terrible Tuesday and Soo Bok

I was able to sleep a little bit better last night, but still find myself awake between the hours of midnight and 4 am. That's rough.

My challenging 6th graders didn't seem so bad today, though Sophie Teacher said she had a hard time with them yesterday. My favorite 5th grade class was at the end of the day and I wished all of that grade could be as happy and content as they are.

After work, I waited for Jacob in a cafe. We had a little bit of time before meeting our friend Soo Bok, his wife and their baby daughter, Hyemi. For dinner, we went to the falafel place-since Soo Bok and his wife are vegetarian and Soo Bok is vegan I thought it would be a good place to go. I love the falafel wraps here-it always hits the spot. Hyemi is adorable-she is one happy baby too. After dinner we all split ways. Jacob had to go back to work, so I walked back with him and took the bus home.

SooBoks adorable baby
6th graders enjoying postcards from my friends at home

No comments:

Post a Comment