Monday, September 29, 2014

Goodbye Katie!

After work, I met Katie in Dongdaemun. She wanted to look for something specific there, but some of the stores don't open until 9pm. We walked around a bit (she didn't have much time because she had another meeting) and I found a blazer I liked. I actually got the shopkeeper to come down quite a bit on the price. But, I didn't feel comfortable spending the cash knowing I still have a few more weeks til I get more money in my account.

When we split, I headed to the area near church. On Sunday, I stopped in an International grocery store and found all sorts of American goodies, but very expensive. I decided it would be worth it to have a Stouffer's lasagna for my Gotcha Day and went back to buy it.

I headed home afterwards and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment