Saturday, April 26, 2014

100 Days with Jacob!

In the morning Jacob came over and we skyped with my Mom and Grandpa. It was good seeing both of them. Toby also made a brief appearance and Jacob thought it was funny that we could see Toby's tail behind the bed as he walked in and out of the room. We also exchanged our 100 days gifts. I got a really pretty necklace, a "Toby Junior" stuffed animal, and chocolate bar. :) Jacob liked the wallet and the picture frame I made.

After we finished talking with my Mom and Grandpa, we went to get lunch at a kimbap shop. Jacob had training so we didn't have a lot of time for lunch. After we finished eating our kimbap and omurice (fried rice with an omelet egg on top) we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. The names of the flavors can be so strange! Jacob got the Spiderman flavor and I got "My mother is an alien" flavor. It's one of my favorites--white chocolate and chocolate ice cream with chocolate covered pretzel pieces. Yum.

Jacob left for his training and meeting. I tidied my room up, did a little bit of walking and shopping in my area and got some groceries. Around 6, I left to go meet Jacob in Hapjeong. We wanted to go to the steak restaurant we went to for his birthday, but when we arrived, there was a long line down the stairs. He shook his head and we went in search of another place. We found another steak place we wanted to try, but again, there was a long wait. So, we wandered around and ended up picking a kind of cafe place called Pide. We ordered a pita sandwich and fries. It was good! After dinner, we were going to go to a French dessert place, but it was all the way back on the other side of the area we were in, so we went to a cupcake place near Hapjeong. Jacob got a red velvet cupcake and I got a carrot cake cupcake. They were both good. Afterwards, we stopped at Homeplus to get a few things before going home.
Toby Junior, my necklace and chocolate
Lunch!
Chicken Sandwich
Jacob at the cupcake shop
Me with the cupcakes
Jacob and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment