It was back to being a bit colder today and it was also rainy. It hasn't rained in awhile I don't think (besides yesterday).
Work went okay. The Open Class is this week so that is looming large in the future. I did a little work and reviewed the lesson plan for the Open Class with my COT.
After work, I went home and took a short break before meeting Jacob for dinner. He had training until his teaching job started, so we weren't able to meet right after school. It was nice to relax at home for a little. I wanted to go for a run (run to Hongdae again), but it was a little too chilly for my liking.
Jacob and I have an uncanny sense of wanting to eat the same thing for dinner. Usually before I ask what he wants I have an idea of where I want to go and am always surprised to hear his answer as one of the options I wanted. It happened again today, both of us wanting to get some BBQ. When he finished work, we met up and went to 구이가, the BBQ place we first hung out at. We ordered 갈매기살, a type of pork. It was delicious, as usual. After dinner, we were going to walk around a bit-even walk back to his area, but it was raining a lot so we took a taxi and went to Peter Pan bakery for a scone. It was really delicious. Then I grabbed a bus and headed home. Also, one of Jacob's students gave him an "old" phone, her used phone; we're going to see if it is possible for me to switch phones and use it instead of my older iphone. Fingers crossed as I'm not sure how much more life this phone has in it!
I stopped at the Emart to get a few things and hoped that the meat would be on sale. It wasn't quite late enough for the meat to be at a discount, but I did buy some garlic. I find it very entertaining that there are 1kg bags of peeled garlic cloves for sale (the smallest bag I could find and bought probably has a good 20-30 cloves). Only in Korea...
No comments:
Post a Comment