Last night I had trouble sleeping again and didn't get much sleep. It made for a long and tiring day. Luckily, my day was pretty easy. Today the 6th graders had a speaking test/presentation about their favorite season. After classes, we had a staff meeting about sexual harassment (I think) that was an hour and a half with a guest speaker.
When work was over, I went to Hongdae to meet Krystle. She wanted to go to a Japanese restaurant, so I figured I'd give Japanese another shot. I ordered udon (noodles) with beef and an egg. Well, the broth was quite salty and the beef fatty. I wasn't crazy about it--Japanese food still hasn't won me over. After dinner Krystle and I walked around and did some window shopping. It was quite cold today and we were both getting chilled so Krystle decided to head home. It was just the time that Jacob was finishing up teaching, so I walked over to Eastern (adoption agency) and waited for him. We took a taxi to his neighborhood and went to the grocery store's food court for Jacob's dinner and some groceries. Then I grabbed a bus to the subway and came home.
No comments:
Post a Comment