Work went pretty fast today. The 4th graders took a test and then played a heads up 7 up spin off game so it was easy.
After work, I headed home and had to leave almost right away for soccer. This week our game was at 6pm. Jacob, because of his injury and a work meeting wasn't able to come. It felt weird to go to soccer without him and not have anyone to warm up with since I arrived early. Ray and Stefano showed up a little bit later and asked about Jacob and his heel. We played the bottom team in the league. They needed to borrow a few players, but we still ended up beating them. The final score was 8-1. The last 10 minutes or so, I switched with John so he could come out of goal. In goal I had 2 really good saves.
When we finished the game, they asked if we wanted to join in and help any other team. I was considering it, but I knew I wanted to get some things from the HomePlus store so I decided I would pass. I went to HomePlus and I was there for an hour. It was nice to just wander and see if anything caught my eye. I picked up a few kitchen items I needed, in addition to the groceries. I took a backpack with me and I almost couldn't fit everything in the backpack. It was heavy, but luckily I didn't have to travel too far.
I came home and unpacked all my groceries and relaxed for the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment