Friday, April 25, 2014

Korean Class

The work day was a little bit longer today than normally. Because of my cancelled class on Wednesday, I had to make it up this afternoon. It wasn't that big of a deal, and then I also figured it's kind of nice because I had 40 minutes less of "desk warming" in the afternoon.

When it was finally 4:40, I headed to downtown. I wanted to look for some shoes in Jongro before class. I was not successful--I did figure out what kind of shoe I am looking for, now I just have to find it! I went to get kimbap from a street stall for dinner and sat by Cheonggyecheon to eat it. Jacob called me when he was finished with his training and we talked until I went to class.

Class went okay. I'm enjoying the challenge it's giving me. I'm also looking forward to finishing up with this 6 week session (2 more weeks) and then having class move to Monday nights from 7-9. Although Monday nights aren't the best, I think it will be better than Friday nights!

After class, I took the orange subway line home and got off at the station near my school and took a bus back. It took about 40 minutes also, so it wasn't much faster than the other way I normally go.
Geraniums always make me think of Grandpy
Cheonggyecheon

No comments:

Post a Comment