Wednesdays are generally pretty easy for me at the moment. I just support my 4th grade COT as needed for the lessons she prepared.
When work was done, I met Jacob in Sangsu. We hung out for a bit before meeting up with Bora. Since we were both a little hungry, we went to Gusto Taco and split a burrito. Then we met with Bora and they went to get acupuncture. Jacob's shoulder has been bothering him for awhile and Bora had suggested acupuncture-she wanted to go too. He decided he'd take her up on her offer. The place Bora normally goes to is near her home so she found one in Hongdae. I went along for moral support, but just stood in the ranks. I don't think I need acupuncture for anything at the moment, and I'm okay without needles! I took a picture of Jacob getting the electric massage, but didn't hear him call me when he had the needles on his back.
When we finished, Bora went home. Jacob and I went to get some soup for dinner. Afterwards, we wanted to get some hoddeok (the sweet fried pancake), but the usual stall we go to didn't have any. So we kept looking for another one. We couldn't find one and were wondering what to do when I remembered there is a Brazilian "snack bar" we wanted to try. So we walked to the restaurant called "Hi Pastel" and went in. We ordered 2 pastels and 2 coxhinas. They were both like fried dumplings with veggies and meat inside. There was no one else in there, so the women working talked with us a little. When we got our food, we also had a salad, so we assumed they gave us "service". However, when we went to pay our bill, they had charged us for a salad. :(
 |
| Jacob hooked up to the electric massage machine |
 |
| At Hi Pastel |
 |
| Ready to try our new snacks! |
 |
| Character socks from Jacob |
No comments:
Post a Comment