Friday, April 11, 2014

Finally Friday!

Work passed rather uneventful. Even though I only had 4 classes, it was still a little hard getting through the day. The last week or so of not getting a lot of sleep has really started piling up.

After work, I hopped on a bus and headed to the downtown area. I had to buy a textbook for level 3 of my Korean class! I got the textbook and met Jacob at California Pizza Kitchen. I was really craving pizza so we decided we'd go there. We got the "taco" pizza or something like that and it was really good. I picked off my chicken and gave it to Jacob. We finished dinner and walked to my class building. Jacob waited in the cafe for me while I went to class.

Class was pretty good. I like the new teacher, but now some of the material is a little bit more challenging. I'm glad that I'm now in the middle/low end of the students. It gave me a lot of motivation to do studying outside of class. I needed something to get me back into the swing of studying and being in a class that challenges me seems to be the ticket. The previous classes, I could coast by with what I already knew, but it seems that I will need to work some now.

When I finished classes, Jacob and I took the subway back to the other side of town together. Even though it was only 2 days since we last saw each other it was good to see him tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment