Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Open Class and REUNITED WITH JENNY!

Today I had off one period because my 4th grade COT was having open class with that class. It was a nice break in the morning. Lunch was pretty good today too--there was cheese pork cutlets and a creamy potato soup. After lunch SangJi and I practiced/ran through our open class lesson and then it was time to go and teach!

Actually, there was only one mom watching so that was nice--I was so afraid there would be a huge crowd of parents. There were about 5 teachers that watched and most of them stayed the whole time. I also saw the principal and one of the VP's for maybe 2 minutes at the most. I think it went okay, but my COT was a little concerned because she said the teachers evaluating us looked so serious she was nervous!

After work, I was originally supposed to go to the staff dinner, but since Jung Yoon could meet me, I told them I couldn't go and skipped out. I met Jung Yoon at Sangsu and we went to Gusto for dinner. Delicious! I got nachos and Jenny got a burrito. It was so fun talking wtih her and catching up. Her boyfriend called while we were eating and I got to say hello to him. He's doing his military service right now and can't see Jenny on her birthday or their anniversary (coming up in a few days). We browsed Hongdae for a little bit, walking off our dinner and with me showing Jung Yoon dessert cafe after dessert cafe that I love or want to try. When we went into a place and Jung Yoon told me that she loved red velvet cake, I knew exactly where to take her so we walked back to Sangsu and went to the red velvet place Jacob and I have been to before.  We took a bus to Sinchon to meet Jacob for a drink. I was glad two of my favorite people could meet each other and hang out. Jacob asked her to tell him 10 things about herself and he did the same. Jung Yoon and I headed home and it was great to show her my place and have her spend the night. We stayed up late talking.
Red Velvet cupcake!
Jenny with our desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment