Monday, April 21, 2014

Mexican Monday

Work went okay today. The 6th graders did a kind of "reverse" BINGO game that I made. Most of them did well, but one class just kind of ran around and screamed. >< I guess the 6th graders had an overnight field trip coming up, but it was cancelled due to the resent events of the Sewol ship. It is still so saddening to think of all the lives lost in that accident.

After work, I went to Sangsu and met Jacob. We had an early dinner at Gustos, splitting the chimichanga. It was really good. After dinner, Jacob went to work and I did some shopping--I'm looking for a pair of comfortable but dressy shoes. I was not successful in the hunt. When Jacob was done working, we met up again and went to Schneballen for dessert--second dessert on my checklist after ice cream from Natuur Pop? Cronuts please! We had a double cronut, which is better than a single cronut because there is a layer of cream between the two cronuts. We got chocolate this time and it was sooo good. After dessert, I headed home to get some rest.
Yummy chimichanga

Double chocolate cronut! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment