Work went fine. The bad 5th grade class actually did really well in the activity I planned. It was a pleasant surprise. In the afternoon I did planning because tomorrow I will be leaving work early again.
I came home and took a short break before meeting Jacob at my subway station for soccer. We got to the stadium and warmed up a little. They asked us to join in the 6pm game, so we helped out for the second half. Then our game--the team we were playing at first only had 1 member of the original team. Maybe 10 minutes later another member showed up, but they got several good players to help them. We started out really well-Jacob made 2 quick goals. Also, Nicolaj was there and he hadn't come for awhile. Then they scored two goals too. We got a third in before the first half ended. The second half we fell apart because we had most of our weaker players together and they scored 2 more. The ref was really bad and made some bizarre calls resulting in a free PK for the other team that they made, now pushing the score 3-4. Right after, Jacob made a goal and it was 4-4. Then they made one more so we lost 4-5.
After the game, Jacob was limping a bit and said that the girl on their team stepped on his Achilles and he was in a bit of pain. We went to the bibimbap place for dinner and he got the bulgogi hot bibimbap and I got rice cake in soy sauce. Both were really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment