Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

Work went okay. The hardest part was that lunch had jap chae (a noodle dish) that I love and since it was a fast day, I couldn't eat a lot!

After work I took the bus to downtown and met up with Jacob. We went to School Food for dinner. We ordered a bibimbap dish and split that. We also got a kimbap and I poked out the meat. Then we went to the cafe to relax a bit before I had class.

Class went alright. I definitely feel like I am on the lower level side. I need to do some more studying. It's also kind of nice because we are going over some grammar points I learned at Kyunghee University in 2012 but never fully understood. So it's kind of a review, but it's also actually learning the information as well.

When class finished Jacob and I took the subway back and he headed home. When I got home I relaxed a bit and tidied up my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment