Wednesday, April 16, 2014

3 Months

Work wasn't anything too special. My COT and I worked on a lesson plan for our Open Class in 2 weeks. I feel like there is a lot more communication and collaboration in preparing this lesson than the last time I did an Open Class...

After work I met Jacob in Sangsu. We decided we'd go try the Jamaican Jerk Chicken place we had seen awhile back. We both thought it was in a different place so we ended up wandering around Sangsu and Hapjeong for a bit before pulling up a map and locating it that way. The inside was decorated in Jamaican themed everything and the music was mostly Beatles in reggae form which was interesting. We both ordered a chicken sandwich that was really good. After dinner we wandered around and I took some pictures of some of the cute shops in the area. Both of us were still a little hungry and tried to decide what else we would want. So, we walked to Mecentapolis Mall and were going to get a pretzel but noticed a new sandwich shop across the way. We went in and checked it out. We split a sandwich and soup. It was really good and we both agreed we'll be back to try some other sandwiches. I would still be so, so, so thrilled if a Panera came to Korea. I'd be there once a week!

We finished eating and Jacob went the long way home, riding the subway to DMC with me. When I got home I did some chores and chatted with Krystle. She was asked officially if she would renew her contract or not. After talking with her, I ran to Emart to grab a few groceries. It was good because some of the meat was discounted and I got ground beef 30% off.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Burger!
He really was happy!
3 month dinner at Jamaican Boat
Saw this gem walking around Sangsu
Our soup and sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment