Then, my COT and I got to practice our Open Class lesson twice in the afternoon. It didn't go over as perfectly as we had both hoped and I'm a little nervous. However, the class we picked to do the open class with is really sweet and generally quite well behaved. I think they will do well tomorrow.
In the morning, I sent Jung Yoon (Jenny) a message saying I wished she could come to Seoul because I didn't have work on Thursday (her birthday) and it would be so nice to see her. She told me that she wished she could come too, but had 3 classes. Then in the afternoon messaged me and said she found out she has a "business" trip and will come to Seoul TOMORROW!! The meeting unfortunately finishes around 10pm, but she asked if she could stay the night with me. Could she spend the night with me?! Duhh, of course!! So, I will get to see her on her birthday! How amazing and awesome!
After work, I came home and got started on making dinner. I decided I would make a meatloaf because I have leftover potatoes and was trying to think what would go well with the mashed potatoes. Well, I was a little worried how it would turn out because I don't have a loaf pan, but it turned out okay--instead I just made it kind of low and filled my square pan. I made the mashed potatoes garlic mashed, of course. And we had cheese broccoli on the side as well. Americana at its finest! When we finished eating we talked and just hung out.
A little bit later, Jenny messaged me saying she heard back from a company and would be able to meet me sooner in the day--as soon as I was finished with work! We arranged the plans and I was so excited I could barely get ready for bed.
| Meatloaf, cheesy broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes |
No comments:
Post a Comment