Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another Long Tuesday

What a long day. The first 5th grade class today had one student that really pushed my buttons. Every time I looked at him he was goofing off, bothering other students, talking and being a general disturbance. His voice is quite loud so it is especially burdensome. I had him stay after class so I could talk with him about paying attention more.

When our final class was over it was hard to feel motivated to do much work. I did a little bit of planning and my COT worked on preparing the schedule and information for summer camp because it's due next week! Summer camp?! It's 4 months away! Ick.

After work, I got a few groceries and came back to start on dinner. Jacob came over after he finished at his centers and we had a casserole. It had bread with cream cheese on the bottom and it was topped with beef, tomato sauce and veggies. It was really good. Jacob left right after dinner because he had a headache.
Jacob with the casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment